People inspired by altruistic thought can dedicate their time for the volunteer services provided at NCO. The volunteer works especially for teaching, vocational training, sanitation and other extra-curricular activities are being provided without any facility instead
Future Program of NCO:
- Strengthening Child Rights Cell to organize awareness, advocacy and campaign programs on child rights
- Developing a strong & effective Nationwide Network for Child rights protection, promotion and monitoring
- Organize research works on child related sectors.
- Organizational Development and Strengthening Programs.
- Continuation of existing child support activities.
- Strengthening income-generating programs.
- Establishment of a Child Information Centre.
- Strengthening District Committee with new dimension.
- Rehabilitation and reintegration program, reconstruction, repair and maintenance of infrastructures.
Financial resources of Nepal Children’s Organization:
- Donation & gift received by the individuals/organizations.
- Support from national and international NGOs.
- Membership fee
- Adoption donation
- Amount acquired from the movable and immovable property of NCO
- Bank interest from endowment fund
- Others (Income Generating Program, Sponsorship program etc.)
Strength of NCO:
- A Historical biggest autonomous non-governmental organization.
- National & international recognition and credibility.
Sufficient physical infrastructures.
Specialization on Home operation.
- Pioneer organization in adoption.
- Nationwide network and a large number of volunteer social workers.
Experienced management and committed leadership.
- Regular financial resources.
- Capacity building & Organizational Development.
- Strategic planning & organizational strengthening programs.
- Public relation and publicity.
- Modern technology.
NCO expects support for the following programs:
- Thecho Family Village Project
- Reintegration (Conflict-affected children of different homes
- Bridging Programs.
- Sponsorships & scholarship program
- Reconstruction, repair and maintenance of infrastructures
- Organizing Homes & Seasonal support.
- Job placement of adult children.
- Strengthening the Child Rights Cell.
- Organizational Development and Organizational Strengthening programs
- Educational support.
- Child information center.
- Child rights advocacy, awareness & campaigning program
You can support NCO:
As you NCO is totally a dependable organization financially, any individual or organization motivated with benevolent thoughts can extend kind support to our needy children by
- Sponsoring child education, living costs or both
- Supporting stationary materials, clothes, shoes, food etc.
- Volunteering your time, skills and service.
- Launching child welfare projects or joining hands with us and
- Providing financial grant.