Future Program of NCO:
- Strengthening Child Rights Cell to organize awareness, advocacy and campaign programs on child rights
- Developing a strong & effective Nationwide Network for Child rights protection, promotion and monitoring
- Organize research works on child related sectors.
- Organizational Development and Strengthening Programs.
- Continuation of existing child support activities.
- Strengthening income-generating programs.
- Establishment of a Child Information Centre.
- Strengthening District Committee with new dimension.
- Rehabilitation and reintegration program, reconstruction, repair and maintenance of infrastructures.
NCO expects support for the following programs:
- Thecho Family Village Project
- Reintegration (Conflict-affected children of different homes
- Bridging Programs.
- Sponsorships & scholarship program
- Reconstruction, repair and maintenance of infrastructures
- Organizing Homes & Seasonal support.
- Job placement of adult children.
- Strengthening the Child Rights Cell.
- Organizational Development and Organizational Strengthening programs
- Educational support.
- Child information center.
- Child rights advocacy, awareness & campaigning program